New Port Richey, FL - Clinic Services
As a premier health care provider, Dr. Faltas offers a wide range of services as a primary care physician. These include Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Metabolism and Wellness, and Tele-Medicine services.
While there are other health care providers, Clinic Time (Internal Medicine & Primary Care) stands above the rest simply because:
- Services are economical. Everyone should have access to the health care and services that they need. This is why services at Clinic Time are budget-friendly and economical. You won’t have to spend a fortune to get world-class service!
- Our Dr. Faltas, an internal medicine doctor, is among the most trusted professionals you can find! He is an experienced internist who is board certified in internal medicine. He has extensive experience in inpatient and outpatient medicine. Dr. Faltas is also recognized by many organizational and patient awards.
- Services are modified for each patient. We recognize that all patients are different and unique. This is why we approach each patient and case differently. Dr. Faltas makes sure to modify services in accordance with what the patient needs. Among the many services available to patients are:
- Lab services in house
- Respiratory Function Testing
- Rapid Testing: flu, strep throat and urine analysis
At Clinic Time (Internal Medicine & Primary Care), services are entirely dedicated to the improvement of every patient. Dr. Faltas caters to patients aged 18 years old and above.
Are you interested in learning more? You may reach out by sending an e-mail to Admin@clinictime.healthcare and ask for further details.